| | Gosia er din nye SmartMatch. Sjekk ut henne nå. | | | | Gosia, 44 | | | | Bor i/på Oslo | | Ønsker å møte 36 til 60 år gamle menn | | | "I am a little renessaince human being :). I like Buddhist philosophy but I am not a religious person. I am looking for someone who makes me laugh :)) and who will be laughing at my jokes too :-) ... I love life, ordinary days and charming moments.. I like to discover new positive things, and people who have sense of humour about themselves. I would like to meet friends and maybe something more. I am not a fan to chat in internet...I a real person,who has a life :)...so if you really looking for somebody to be a good companion..i prefer to meet " | | | | | | | | | | Din SmartMatch utløper om 24 timer. Vurder SmartMatch før tiden renner ut. | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario